Marie Diaz ranks as one of the nation’s most successful women and visionary leaders in business today.
She is the CEO and CVO of Pursuit of Excellence, a Dallas-based human resources consulting and outsourcing firm, and the author of the soon-to-be-released book, IF You Knew You Could Not Fail, What Would You Do?
So…IF You Knew You Could Not Fail, What Would You Do?
(In Survival, There is No Choice)
The Stories are Captivating
The Lessons are Practical
The Inspiration is Priceless
Strategies You Can Use
I am often asked, “How did I accomplish all that I have growing a successful business?” I learned and used several strategies which enabled me to achieve an increasing degree of success in my business and for me personally.
Through this book I communicate and offer words of wisdom on how to achieve a higher degree of success both professionally in your business and as well as in their personal life.
I use these techniques personally to coach and train business owners, executives and individuals all around the world. I use them personally and professionally as an owner of a Human Resources and Organizational Development consultancy firm, Pursuit of Excellence, Inc.
Encouragement You Need
As an Entrepreneur I lived by a personal motto: “Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.”
Although today others may say that I am a shining example of what persistence and dedication can bring, my business accomplishments are intrinsically linked with a long and difficult journey.
When the odds were against me, I found myself with only one option—rise to the occasion and make something happen. I became an expert at that skill and placed it at the core of my personal survival and career.
No, it’s up to you to build your future and your story as you have the ability just the way you want it to be.
With God’s blessing,
Wisdom You’ll Appreciate
From the first chapter on Survival to the last on Goals, Marie Diaz takes us on a journey from self-discovery to determination. Chapters include:
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it. (A limitless mindset)
- Where there is no vision, the people perish. (Vision vs. mission)
- Life is a presentation. (Forgetting to be afraid)
- It’s not what happens to you; it’s how you handle it. (Give up, give in or give it all you’ve got)
- A mind once expanded never goes back to its original dimension. (Garbage in, garbage out)
- If it weren’t for under pressure, there be no pressure at all. (The character within)
- Sometimes when you win, you lose; sometimes when you lose, you win. (The pace and paths of possibility)
- The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little word extra. (The good is the enemy of the great)
- Sometimes you feel like the pigeon and sometimes you feel like the ledge. (Three things in life you don’t have a choice in)
- Unleashing the power from within. (A means to an end)
- Life’s a dance – sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow. (The Texas two-step)
- Paying it forward. (The making of champions)